Do you have an Affair Story or experience that you wish to share?
Writing and sharing you personal affair story can be a profound experience for both YOU, and the for those reading.
Stories about our personal experiences can awaken our awareness, stretch our hearts, and help us to heal. “Share Your Affair Story” aims to do all of these things and to connect with your emotions and the common threads and journeys of the human experience. Indeed, by summoning the strength to reveal ourselves and our struggles, we provide comfort to others facing similar challenges while simultaneously reducing our own sense of isolation.
Be it divorce or triumphant, insightful or inspiring, we would love to read your nonfictional story and consider it for publication. Sharing your affair story is as simple as filling out the information fields at the bottom of this page. Please note the following terms and specifications:
- To be considered for publication,
- your story must be at least 300 words long,
- never before published online (bio included),
- free of any identifying information aside from your own.
- You do not have to publish your name – and yes, you can use a “pen” name.
- We reserve the right to decline to publish any story, for any reason, without notice.
Thank you for sharing your affair story!
You can also email your story directly to us: