The 7 Step Infidelity Recovery
The ULTIMATE Affair Recovery Coaching Program will teach you how to recover your relationship after an relationship infidelity, transform the quality of your relationships by understanding each others “Emotional Needs”, enhance your communication skills with proven techniques & how to effectively manage all negative emotions.
You will work through the “7 Step Infidelity Recovery” Model as a couple or as an individual – in your own home.
The #1 Online Affair Recovery Course
“This is a fantastic alternative to traditional counseling. You are getting the same quality advice as if you were sitting with me, in my clinic. Plus, if you feel stuck or don’t feel motivated to keep fighting for the relationship, that is when you reach out and contact me for a quick power talk, so I can guide you through the Step. For most people, you just need that quick 5 minutes of support and encouragement to remember your “why” and keep on moving forward.”
– Dr. Savannah Ellis
STEP 1 – Commitment
- Why commitment to affair recovery is important
- The 3 Steps to Affair Recovery
- The Letter to the Lover
- Quality Time
- Communication Requirements
- The Affair Type
STEP 2 – Affair Story
- What happened during the affair
- Strategy to tell the truth
- How much information to tell
- Why the affair happened
- How to process the truth
STEP 3 – Personal Healing
- Healing for the betrayed partner
- Healing for the unfaithful partner
- Healing for the family
- Coping with Obsessions
- Coping with guilt & shame
- Depression – when to seek help
- How to cope with Triggers
- How to process anger
STEP 4 – Sex & Intimacy
- When should you resume sex
- How to start
- What to do
- Getting creative
- Intimacy Monologues
- Re-education on sex
Step 5 – Emotional Needs
- What are emotional needs
- How to meet emotional needs
- What is a love bank
- What are the 10 Most Important Emotional Needs
Step 6 – Forgiveness
- When should you forgive
- Why you can’t forgive
- How to forgive
Step 7 – Moving Forward
- Monogamy Education
- Relationship Protection
- Relationship Contract
Plus much much more……….
Can I do this course alone?
- Sometimes, you need to work though this course alone. Perhaps your partner is not willing to participate. Right now, even you can benefit from knowledge about infidelity and affair recovery.
- The benefit of this online program, is that you can review the content over and over again. We all know, that when we are stressed, we do not process information the same way – we forget easily, and listen to what we need to hear at that time. If you were talking with me in my office, you do not have the benefit of reviewing our session later. My 1-hour session fee is $350, so there is great benefit in this course, where I share all of my affair recovery professional knowledge in this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 83 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- Determine the Affair Type specific to their relationship trauma
- Understand why the affair occurred
- Stop triggers and obsessive thoughts
- Understanding each others most important emotional needs and have a plan to meet each others emotional needs
- Have a safe and transparent relationship
- Begin a fresh sex life in an environment of intimacy
- Continue with the rituals and routines to ensure both people feel loved
- Fully understand what happened in the affair.
- Prevent future infidelity by understanding how couples stay monogamous
This course is not:
- A substitute for affair recovery counseling with a certified infidelity recovery specialist
When can you begin?
- Immediately on purchase, you will have access to the complete course
What support is offered?
- IT Support to ensure you have access to your program
- Email Dr Sav with your questions. Some emails will be answered in video format so all can benefit.