- He always seems to be holding something in his hands.
- He may be avoiding intimacy, since keeping his paws occupied prevents him from touching you.
- Creating physical distance until he’s ready to make a decision is often how men process their feelings.
Call him on it.
Say, “I love that we’re so open with each other, but I feel like you’re not telling me something.”
If he blows you off, press him by saying, “I can handle whatever it is.”
This might convince him you won’t freak out—a major fear men have about self-expression.
If he starts talking, well, great. But if he’s indecisive about the relationship, suggest taking space until he knows where he stands.
- He is Lying
- He is 2nd Guessing the Relationship
- He Has to Confess Something and It Isn’t Good
- Learn How to Detect a lie